Normally Profile management tool will be available in following path.
Programs -> IBM - > BPM Standard -> Profile Management Tools.
- Click on Profile Management Tools, a window will be displayed.
- Click on Launch Profile Management Tool.
- Click on Create to create new profile.
- Expand the IBM BPM Process Center section and select stand alone profile and click Next.
- Select typical profile creation and click next.
- Provide Admin ID and password. This is used to login the Websphere admin console.( eg., bpmadmin - > password )
- Select Database Type and Enter the Database server names and click Next. (Normally both only one database server is used for process server and performance server with two different schema)
- Enter Process server and Performance server schema details and click Next
- Verify all the details and click Create.
- Profile Creation will start, it will take 15-20 min. You can take short power nap or go for coffee.
- Once done, you will be displayed success message. Select Launch the first step console and click Finish.
- First Step Console will get launched. You can Start the server.
- Go to process center console (use admin id and password for login) and download and install process designer.